- Almost always, hiring a plumber requires little to no effort. You ring them, educate them about the problem, they come out, fix it and they’re done. There’s nothing wrong with this, but if you’re looking at making your pipe repair experience great, especially when it requires significant work, you need to be as thorough as possible to find the best one.
- Let’s take a look at a few things that can help you make a sound decision about who you should give the nod to do the relining job with and how you can make sure you hire someone that is worth paying for!
2 Steps to do to Make Sure you Hire the Best Trenchless Pipe Relining in Sydney Company
- 1. Do some research – If you’re not careful, you can easily wind up with a plumber who lacks knowledge and proficiency in the job. Relining requires great attention to detail because making mistakes in the process could mean another disruption to fix the error. There are literally no second chances in pipe relining, therefore you need to find a company that breathes it. To get the most out of your research, check the company’s website for some customer feedback. Customers will always share bad and good experiences, so their website and any product review sites are a good place to start. If that is not enough, you can ask a friend or a family member who may have hired them for a job.
- 2. Get a price quote – Now that you’re done with your research, your next step will be to find out what you’ll be paying for. Credible trenchless sewer relining companies can put together a comprehensive quote for you where they indicate not just the price, but as well as the scope of work, materials they will use, and any product warranty terms. At Revolution Pipe Relining, we believe that transparency is the key to building client trust. We make sure that our clients know about what the job involves, and what comprises the price. We provide as many options as possible to make sure they’re happy with their decision before they give a go signal.
- Now that you’ve learned a couple of things you should do to make sure you’re happy with who you decide to do the plumbing relining job on your property, let’s talk about the distinct characteristics of the right Trenchless Pipe Relining company.
How to Know You Hired the Right One?
- If they’ve been doing the job for a long time
- If you want your plumbing system to be fixed to the highest standard, hire someone that has been fixing it like all their life. They are more likely to provide quality results. This is essential, especially when it comes to major repairs where mistakes are simply unacceptable. So it makes perfect sense to trust your plumbing system to those who actually have high knowledge of what they are doing. Leaving the job to mediocre companies can only put the entire structural integrity of your piping system at risk.
- If they provide a comprehensive quote and follow price within market range
- A trusted trenchless sewer relining company always provides an insightful quote, with breakdowns of charges and all the things you need to know including your other options if there is to fix the problem-causing lines permanently. We’re well-acquainted with the rules of pricing and we don’t put our reputation in jeopardy by milking our clients. So, be wary of the companies that try to charge too low and do not provide you with a comprehensive quote. They’re likely the ones that simply use this method to attract you but provide sloppy work.
- If they have the proper license and the right tools
- Specialized plumbers are far better at fixing complicated jobs than regular Plumbers. Apart from continuous training, we use high-end tools and have been eating plumbing problems for breakfast making us much more capable to understand complex jobs and provide solutions far above the level of a typical plumber. Trenchless relining on some occasions can involve working at depths to provide an entry point for our tools and our material so it will be risky for workers to do without good knowledge of plumbing codes, safety, or the appropriate tools.
- If they do the job themselves
- As much as we value our customers, we care for our reputation. We like to put the job on our shoulders because every job brings our expertise to the next level. We’ve invested a lot of money and time into making sure we have the right people and equipment, which means we are more likely to be your credible option than companies that offer general plumbing services. We don’t sub-contract our works because we can’t afford to risk our credibility to less experienced plumbers posing as professionals. We embrace taking responsibility for our work.
- If they use the superior materials
- We put a great deal of effort into providing our clients with the best suitable materials to fix their pipelines. We only settle for superior materials as we know this holds many years of use. Using a low-quality material increases the possibility of your drain or sewer cropping up another problem. At Revolution Pipe Relining, our material is Australia Watermarked approved because we know apart from that it is not allowed for use and we do not wish to be penalized for failing to comply.
What should you do?
As you’re now well aware, finding the right one for the trenchless job will need extra effort from you. You can’t just ring the company that offers pipe relining services, and randomly pick someone because their names ring a bell or a friend has recommended them. Keep in mind that it always pays off to be as thorough as possible and a plumbing job done by the right people serves its purpose for a long time.
If this is what you want to achieve in your home, call our team! We can come out and check your pipelines for free at your convenient time!