- Did you know that fixing severe sewer problems can really take time to the extent that it can extend to weeks and months? It’s because not all sewer problems are the same. Some just terribly require more work than the others. Luckily, with the help of plumbing professionals, fixing sewer issues big and small are now easy and less invasive. We’ve gathered some sewer issues here for you that trenchless pipe relining professionals can fix in a short amount of time.
- Broken Sewer Line – When your sewer line has damages, the higher the risk for sewage and sewer gas entering your home. The reason this problem should be treated as an emergency. When it’s not fixed in time, not only will your family’s health be at risk, but as well as your home’s foundation. It will develop cracks overtime that will make it lose its structural integrity. Trenchless sewer relining can address damage to existing pipelines. Instead of digging a 20 foot trench from your home to the curb to repair the broken line, we can reinforce fabric layers that are saturated with resin to coat or seal off the damaged areas of pipe. There is usually no excavation involved at all. This means faster job completion as there’s no need for reinstatement works to fix driveways, walls, landscapes or other assets or services near or above the repair area.
- Tree-root Affected Pipe – Sewer problems always have a way of wreaking havoc when you least expect it. Oftentimes, the damage may already be too severe for temporary solutions or to wait longer, just like the damage caused by tree roots.
- With our years of experience of fixing damaged pipes, we’ve found growing tree roots inside the pipe to be the cause of broken sewer lines. Thanks to the no-dig pipe relining services, we only need to use air to push the new pipe in the older sewer piping to close gaps or seal off broken sections. If your sewer happens to be in a dense area with lots of valuable structure, underneath a building or landscaping then this method is perfect for you! With this method, we don’t need to dig up your property to clear roots. The resin hardens and is ready to completely protect your pipe against potential tree roots. The new pipe is also stronger than the original and because it’s seamless, it can withstand years of beating and heavy loads.
- Aging Sewer Line – One of the biggest plumbing headaches settles in when aging sewer pipes start cropping up some problems. If your home is more than 40 years old, it is recommended that you consider pipe relining solutions. It is because most of the antiquated plumbing systems still have old sewer lines made up of clay pipes that are prone to collapse with age. Relining aged sewer pipings improves its efficiency and extends its lifespan to decades. If we determine more work is required to completely restore your sewer to good condition, we can definitely provide options for you.
- Sewer leaks – There are many good reasons to consider trenchless pipe relining in Sydney and sewer leaks is one of them. Frequent clogs can lead to leaks in your sewer line over time. This happens when the current pipe is not large or efficient enough to accommodate the plumbing activity of the entire household. If the water has nowhere to go but sits on the pipe, it will put pressure on the pipe or find other ways to escape, causing cracks or breaks in your pipes. When they do, it’s important that you repair them as soon as possible. Otherwise, the problem will only get worse to the extent that the damage will be impossible to repair with just sealing off the leaks.
Why Hiring a Trenchless Professional is the Best Way to go?
- As with other home repairs, different materials and methods can be used to work best with the situations. It is because of a number of factors and the nature of the problem. Most often, one of two things can happen if a professional is not handling the job. Either the resin mixture is incorrectly put together or some source of water has washed away the resin before it has fully served its purpose – to harden and cure the pipe.
- Unfortunately, sewer problems can happen where they are sometimes hard to detect, let alone fix. But when you hire a professional like Revolution Pipe Relining, we can inspect and diagnose the problem correctly with our high-end tools. You can sleep at night knowing your sewer are restored to optimum efficiency.
We can fix a wide variety of sewer problems without making a mess and making you wait for many days, so it’s certainly worth looking into if you need to resolve sewer issues quickly. Call us now for free inspections and for pipe relining cost estimates.