- Hello there, welcome to the Revolution!
- Here you’ll see our expert team relining a boundary trap.
- Our liner goes down the vertical shaft, around the U-bend at the bottom which is the water seal and then continues out straight and finishes at the Sydney water main or the board’s main depending on what part of the world you are in.
- As this pipeline runs under a main road, it saves a massive excavation which would have cost in the tens of thousands of dollars.
- This is a prime example of when pipe relining is a far better option than excavation.
- As always if you liked our video give it a big thumbs up and subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlN2BV0BUh0 Today, we’re doing a 50mm patch on the floorbase of a veranda. A screw