YOUR CORROSIVE COPPER PIPE IS BACK TO BUSINESS IN NO TIME!
- When we talk about copper pipe used in plumbing, what comes to mind right away is probably the most common type of pipe in plumbing there is that is both long-lasting and durable, yet pricey when it needs replacement. Though both of these factors make this pipe an excellent choice for many applications, apart from it provides superior corrosion resistance and does not degrade with water, copper pipes also have their downside.
- The problem with copper pipes aside from the price, it is known to develop contamination and pinhole leaks when exposed to excessive acidic water supply. That is why, despite it’s made to last long, it can experience an early end of service life under this condition. And when it happens, yes, you guessed it right. It will cost you much! Now let’s talk about which way you should go if you’re currently experiencing problems with your plumbing system built with copper pipes.
- In this blog, we recommend Copper Pipe Relining as the most competitive alternative to conventional repiping. Why? With pipe relining, you can get your copper pipe restored to its full-functionality without tearing up your walls, ceiling, or ripping up your lawn to repair the pipe. No need to repipe! You can get your sewer pipes back up and running just within the day! Before we jump into discussing what this Copper Pipe Relining is all about, let’s have a quick run-through first of how this supposedly reliable pipe can break down over time, sometimes, even before its expected timeline.
HOW COPPER PIPES DEVELOP PROBLEM?
- Internal pitting corrosion of copper pipes is becoming an increasingly common scenario that plumbing professionals have encountered. This costly problem leads to the formation of pinhole leaks because of the acid composition of the water. Once those pits penetrate entirely through the entire copper pipe, a pinhole leak develops. A significant build-up of corrosion or pinhole leaks can cause low water flow. Although the factors that lead to this problem are mostly undetermined, it is well-recognized that the chemical components of the water traveling through the pipes influences the development and spread of pits. Ideally, the water flowing from the mains water system should have between 6.5 and 8.5 pH scale to keep its balance, while neutral water has a pH of 7.0. Below pH scale of 7.0 is already considered acidic.
- One of the indications that pinhole leaks and corrosion are present is when cold water tastes bitter, usually noticeable at first use in the morning, and eventually improves after running the water for a few seconds. Blue-green stains in sinks and/or at the joints of copper piping is also one of the visible manifestations. You may as well notice water leaks in your wall, ceiling, or floor areas from pin-size or larger holes in metal pipes.
WHEN DOES RELINING BECOME AN OBVIOUS CHOICE?
When you’re living in an area where soil has too much exposure to acid.
When blue-green stains are present on your pipes. This usually appears on the outside of the plumbing pipes.
You’re in an area where acidic water supply likely happens.
When it starts to show all signs of pitting corrosion mentioned above.
WHAT IS COPPER PIPE RELINING?
- If the presence of staining on your copper water pipes leads you to believe that you have pinhole leaks, Copper Pipe Relining will be able to help you restore it to its full-functional condition. It is a technique to apply coatings that are blown through the corrosive pipes to completely coat its internal walls. The coating seals pinhole leaks, and other types of leak caused by corrosion, and prevents water from coming in contact with the metal of the copper pipe, which means it stops further corrosion from happening and extends the service life of your potable water pipes to decades. The best part of this Sydney Relining Solutions is its ability to restore the pipe in little time without creating any mess in your property – no digging, no opening walls, and ceilings.
- To get the best relining service to restore your sewer system, we suggest getting in touch with the certified Pipe Relining in Sydney company. Your sewer pipe deserves the best solution and skills there is! They can give you an honest sewer pipe relining cost to tailor fit your requirements.
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS?
CHEAPER AND TIME-EFFICIENT
- Ripping out and replacing plumbing in property takes time and money. With this technique, repiping is not needed because the corrosive pipes are cured up on the inside without physically removing it. Copper Pipe Relining cost can only get so costly when excavation is involved – in just a mere matter of hours, your plumbing is ready to resume service without the messy excavation and renovation. Saves you time and money on renovation costs.
EASY TO UNDERTAKE
- It’s like getting a brand new pipe within a pipe without ripping your walls, floors and ceilings, making the repair easy to undertake because plumbers only need to access the corrosive pipe for repair through one access point and unlike repiping, restoration takes place within the pipe.
- Avoids potential cave-in risk to plumbers and maximum damage to property that can potentially lead to a full-blown renovation job due to the absence of trenching and digging holes. Thereby, also an environmentally-friendly pipe repair solution.
DURABLE AND EFFICIENT
Your supposedly long-lasting copper pipes require a type of repair that can make it stand with corrosion and other types of defects. Relined pipes have high resistance to pitting corrosion and can last up to 50 years. It also gives you improved water flow your system was intended to deliver.
If you intend to end up with a better plumbing system at the minimum cost and hassle, or you may own a commercial building and can’t afford to close up a business even for a day, this plumbing relining solution is the best option for you! Copper pipe relining services Sydney is the number one choice for many, so don’t get left behind and doubt any more. When you reline you have nothing to lose! – you pay, we do the job, and your sewer is back to business in no time with guaranteed improved functionality and longer life cycle.