Why Homeowners Shouldn’t Cringe at Sewer Pipe Repair?
- When homeowners are faced with plumbing trouble, whether a clogged drain, a non-flushing toilet, or a busted sewer line, the first thing that pops up in their heads is how much it may cost them to get it fixed. That’s why they tend to cower at the idea of pipe repair thinking they will have to break the bank to afford it and end up making the problem worse. What they sometimes fail to recognize is the fact that the cost to fix the problem can go high if they wait longer. Not to mention the number of possible problems that may crop up for delaying the existing one. If you’re one of them, stick around because we’ll share with you some benefits of getting your pipes fixed that might change your mind. But before we jump into that, let’s have a quick rundown first, of the signs that you badly need sewer repair.
Signs you badly need sewer repair
- 1. There’s a foul smell coming from your drains
- 2. All drains in your house take time to drain water away
- 3. Your toilet is gurgling or backing up
- 4. Unexplained puddles in your yard
- 5. Unexpected sinkhole where your sewer pipe runs
Why Homeowners Shouldn’t Cringe at Sewer Pipe Repair?
Get your plumbing back up and running
- Your plumbing might be the least appreciated system in your home, but when something goes wrong with it, your house could end up in total chaos. Imagine a day without a working toilet or a drain, I bet you can’t. So you reckon how important it is by now. Once your plumbing is back up and running you will never have to wait up for your drains to drain the water before you can use them. You wouldn’t be scared to use the toilet too thinking it might give you another disgusting ordeal. Keep in mind, a simple clog problem can easily escalate to a burst pipe problem when the drain can no longer handle the overwhelming pressure of the water as it forcibly tries to pass through.
Fine-tunes your plumbing
- Regardless of the type of repair, it’s always certain that the outcome is better than the old. It is because when the pipe is fixed, it improves its capability to handle daily beatings. Take for example a sewer pipe that has been relined. Though technically there was no brand new pipe replacement put in place, the liner that was slipped through makes the pipe more durable, seamless and operates like brand new. It is more able to stand against tree roots and leaves debris with no chance to cling to the pipe. If you wish to use your plumbing fixtures in the house without worrying that a clog problem might come about, call our sewer pipe relining team now.
Leaves no chance for other problems to compound
- Have you ever run into a clogged drain situation and you ended up with wastewater backing up, or a leak problem that ended up flooding your home? If you haven’t, congratulations! But it doesn’t mean you should take a clog problem lightly. Clogs don’t accumulate overnight. It is a result of years, months or even days of poorly managed drains. The reason why arranging a regular drain with your plumbers is critical so your sewer lines don’t end up jammed up. If you don’t fix a clog problem right away, the chances that your drain pipe or sewer pipe will burst is inevitable. So, if this is certain to happen, why hesitate to call a sewer pipe relining company for help?
It will cost you more when you wait to fix a sewer problem later
- You take your car in for regular maintenance because you know it will cost you much more if you wait for it to manifest obvious signs of damage. Your drains and sewer are the same. When you run into a problem there are 3 things you shouldn’t do. One, never ever attempt to try to fix it yourself. Yes, take it from us, we’ve done too many botched DIY jobs, so just leave the repair up to us. Two, don’t wait for it to fix itself, and the third is, don’t hire cowboy plumbers. Doing all of these will surely leave you paying a lot more than when you call us, your sewer pipe relining solutions professional, to fix your sewer problems right away. Take for example severe damage to a sewer line. If the damage reaches the point where we’d have to dig, that means more work and more money you’d have to spend than when you’ve called us in to fix it right off the bat.
It’s cheaper than you think
- Aside from the inconvenience, price is always what makes most homeowners get worried when it comes to sewer line repair, and it’s only natural to feel that especially when you’re completely out of clue of how bad the problem is and the work that goes with getting things done. Think about this, the cost of sewer pipe relining per meter is only between $500 – $1,000, but if an existing crack is not fixed in time, it can lead to longer cracks or a totally collapsed sewer. Longer cracks mean longer pipe to reline. It would be much more of a problem too if the crack runs towards the boundary line or you have a shared sewer line.
What should you do?
If fixing your sewer pipes has all of these advantages and the sewer pipe relining costs Sydney will only hurt your wallet that much if you delay the repair, why still cringe at the idea? If you’re still not convinced of the importance of a timely sewer repair, that’s up to you. But when you’re ready to, don’t look any further. Revolution Pipe Relining is a team of experts in pipe repair, whether you need sewer pipe relining services Sydney or complete pipe replacement we can handle that for you.
When you hire us, you’re guaranteed an honest and cost-effective repair cost, an excellently fixed sewer line, a lifetime product guarantee of the relined sections of your pipe and a yearly inspection to monitor our works. What else are you hesitant about? Call us up and we’re happy to discuss more about it so you can make an informed and smart decision.