What You Need to Know
About Sewer Pipe Relining Cost
- Sewer repairs are nothing but a nuisance. It always comes in a surprising manner and with a price. However, you’d hate it, under some unfortunate circumstances you’re left without an option but to deal with the matter right away or you’d have to spend more. While it’s a pain in the pocket, you can reduce the stress by simply learning what covers the cost and how it will be beneficial to you.
- To help you make a sound decision before choosing to reline, we have listed some few facts below about sewer pipe relining cost.
- • Sewer relining is far more affordable when you take into consideration the cost you’d have to pay for a band-aid solution to fix a blocked drain or leakings every time it arises.
- • Cheaper compared to traditional pipe repair for the fact it doesn’t require labour-intensive work.
- • It covers product guarantee of 50 years, but under good condition, relined sewers can even last more than the product guarantee years.
- • Some companies include annual CCTV drain inspection at no additional cost to you after the drain relining of sewer relining projects.
- • It’s cost-effective when you take into account the number of years your sewers stand against root intrusion, above and underground conditions, and corrosion.
- • The average cost of no-dig pipe relining can typically range from $3,000-$15,000. Considerably cheaper than traditional pipe repairs which can run regular repair costs as high as roughly $25,000, if not more for a single job. The large cost accounts for manual digging, pipe location, etc.
- • Pipe relining cost includes CCTV drain inspection and block clearing.
- • The condition of the existing pipe matters. If it is jammed with tree roots and requires many hours of work to clear, then this may affect the total cost.
- • No pipe relining cost is final until pipe relining companies carry out an actual home CCTV inspection to inspect the nature of the defect.
- • It’s cheaper when you reline now than when you choose to reline later.
What affects the Sewer Pipe Relining Cost?
- Sewer pipe relining in Sydney can vary depending on the variables below. That means the price can get lower or higher taking these factors into account.
Size of the pipe
Length of the pipe
Number of junctions
Condition of the existing pipe
How to Make Sure you Get the Best Value for your money?
- Truth be told, the biggest differentiation in pipe relining cost is the company. This is specifically because different companies offer different pricing. A lot will take advantage of people by giving dishonest quotes. Either too expensive or too good to be true price. So it pays off to be very keen on comparing quotes and to ask a lot of questions to guard yourself against falling victim to these companies. Here are some tips for choosing the right pipe relining in Sydney.
- Honest Price: A reliable pipe relining company does not give you nasty hidden charges nor overcharge you. They carry out an actual CCTV drain inspection to ensure you’re provided with an honest and accurate quote. They will also explain to you in detail what covers the cost and will only commence with the job when you’re happy for them to get things started. So be careful with companies offering services at a suspicious price. As a rule of thumb, hire a company that offers services at the current market rates.
- Service hours and range of service: A good find are those that offer 24/7 service and come equipped with a vast range of services. Finding local ones that offer these will give you confidence that whenever a plumbing problem occurs, you have a reliable company on speed dial.
- Company credibility: Credibility should be a big deal when it comes to choosing a company you want to trust your plumbing with. Customers nowadays are very dynamic in sharing their experience on the internet. Checking their feedback will surely give you a handful of ideas on how they do business and their price.
- Proficiency: Sewer issues occur at the most unanticipated time, and they are the type of problem that you don’t put in an amateur’s hands. Hiring someone with limited experience can only prove to be worthless for your sewer system, but, the works of sewer relining contractors guarantee a quality result. Sewer specialists underwent extensive hands-on training to improve their skills that no common plumbers undertake.
- Does not outsource their work: Some companies charge high because they outsource their work, or they borrow relining equipment from other companies. At Revolution Pipe Relining, we have invested in our equipment and our installers because we wanted to give first-hand quality service to our customers.
- Guarantee: Companies that offer a lifetime guarantee is indeed a good find. That means they are confident of the results of their work and the quality of materials they are installing.