RELINING SOLUTIONS: REVOLUTIONIZING PIPE REPAIR
- No one wants to experience a blocked drain problem. Moreso, the idea of digging up the pipe to clear the blockages and repair any damages. Physically extracting the sewer pipe from the ground can potentially expose properties and the environment to cave-in threat and property damage. To date, these threats have continuously become a daunting concern because it’s risky. That’s why when it comes to pipe repair, we recommend relining over repiping because it is far more to lead to any danger and cost an enormous repair amount. It is suitable for all types of pipes used in plumbing systems.
What is Relining Solutions?
- Relining Solutions Sydney is a trenchless technology that eliminates the most laborious excavation, typically involved in the traditional pipe repair. It entails slipping a felt tube liner made of polyester or fibreglass inside the damaged pipe and seal its surface for any cracks, breaks and disconnected joints, thereby restoring its condition to full-functionality. The relined sewer pipes become a brand-new like pipe within the pipe, with seamless water flow and more robust against tree roots and soil movement.
- This pipeline relining or plumbing relining is a state-of-the-art sewer repair that saves a lot on crucial sewer pipe repairs, and if you would like to explore the potential that this revolutionary sewer relining Sydney system can offer, all it takes to make contact with a licensed Sydney Relining Solutions company that can restore your sewer on the same day!
Advantages of Relining Solutions
Great value for money
- Skips the old digging technique, therefore, it ends the worries of having to spend a fortune since digging is only required at a bare minimum.
Limited to NO burrowing
- Gone are the days when extracting the pipe to repair it is the standard. This means there’s no risk to the environment, your property, your neighbour, and it even spares you from costly restorative works. Plumbers only need to access the pipe for repair through a single entry point to insert the liner with this method.
- Contrary to others misconception, in most cases, the replacement pipe has high flexibility to any ground conditions than old pipes. It can stand with root intrusions and has a high tolerance to acidic water.
- Working in and around excavations and trenches are dangerous to properties and environment if hazards are not identified and well-monitored. Ground walls can collapse when repiping is not done with the utmost care and considerations – risky to the workers and the surroundings. Relining is safe because it avoids these types of risk.
Type of sewer problems that are fixed with Relining Solutions
Cracked or broken pipes
How is it undertaken?
We feed through a tiny high-resolution camera into the damaged pipe to inspect for defects. With just a few pan, tilt and zoom, the camera can capture footage of the defects occurring inside the pipe for an accurate diagnosis; this is a very helpful procedure as this allows us to identify the necessary materials and repair plan we need to undertake.
This step is done meticulously to clear the pipes for any type of blockages. Uncleared debris and dust should also be removed as this can cause the liner not to stick perfectly on the walls of the host pipe, and will cause future problems on the relined pipes. Water jetter is the main tool that we use to clear all types of obstructions.
installation and curing
We use an epoxy-saturated liner slipped into the old pipe through a single access point. Then we inflate a rubber bladder inside the pipe once the liner is pulled into place. Curing will then take place that can take up to 2 hours and once fully cured, we deflate the bladder and pull it out, leaving a new replacement pipe, far more durable and with a longer lifespan and improved water flow.
The success of the installation speaks so much of the service we provide, therefore, to ensure the relining was satisfactorily done, we perform a final CCTV camera pipe inspection to check any signs of installation failure and provide an annual check on the relined pipes.