Top Reasons Why Understanding Pipe Relining Cost is Important
- Drain and sewer line issues are no fun at all – it happens when you least expect them. The kind that no one is prepared to pay for or deal with. That’s why property owners end up making a hasty, wrong choice just so they can use their plumbing again. As a result, they choose a method that is unlikely to be the most sensible solution or will resolve the problem once and for all, and waste money.
- Without a proper understanding of any type of repair you want professionals to perform at your property, you are only making yourself vulnerable to companies that can take advantage of you. If you are this person who’s about to make a wrong decision now, hear ye. We’d like to share with you some tips in choosing the best pipe relining company, what accounts for the cost, and why understanding pipe relining cost beforehand is important.
- Top Reasons Why Understanding Pipe Relining Cost is Important
- You’ll not end up paying more than you expected – If you’re currently in the market for a pipe relining company it’s a smart starting point to run some figures to see if the project cost fits your budget. However, if you’re not careful of the company you choose, you could end up paying more than you expected. Beware of the companies who charge low. They are likely to deceive customers with their lies and deliver a hack job. As a result, you will only end up going back to square one. Worse, you might need another professional to look into the problem and tie loose ends for them. What a waste of money.
- Quick tip, let your instinct be your guide, if a company is providing you with a quote that is seemingly too good to be true, be curious and do your research. Trusted pipe relining companies offer services within the current market rates.
- You will not fall victim to dishonest companies – Many companies move heaven and earth just to get sales and if you’re vulnerable, you could fall prey to their lies. The key is to ask as many questions as you like to avoid this from happening. Bear in mind your sewer or your drains play a vital role in your daily water usage so it is just right to be as meticulous as you can before you hire them. Take note, specialized plumbers are very likely to deliver services with a 100% success rate, but a plumber who has insufficient proficiency in pipe repairs will only compromise the lifespan of your plumbing.
- As a piece of advice, hire a pipe relining company that has done a lot of successful projects in the past, has licensed contractors and are not outsourcing their work.
- You will not be quoted with hidden charges – In most industries, there is more than one way to handle pricing, per hour or per project, and plumbing is no exception. A reliable pipe relining company provides you with an honest quote, nothing more, nothing less. If there are factors that could potentially increase the final cost of the project, they will give you a heads up about it, and will not proceed with the work unless you’re happy for them to get it on. They will also give you a diagnosis beforehand and explain in detail how they will go about the repair. Speak with the company if it’s possible to know the breakdown of the charges before the repair commences to maintain transparency. Some companies may be tempted to milk the cow if the customer doesn’t mind about this.
What to Expect from a Trusted Pipe Relining Company
- 1. Professional Experience
- Sewers are a complex system that requires the master of plumbing arts to understand. Hiring amateurs will only prove worthless to your plumbing. A reliable company should have years of first-hand experience and have done several successful projects in the past. They should be a licensed plumber to be able to do pipe relining jobs.
- 2. Product Guarantee
- It is always a big bonus to have a plumbing solution that does not only resolve the problem but also provides confidence that you will still be taken care of after the repair. In other words, a trusted relining company backed their job with a guarantee. At Revolution Pipe Relining, the materials we used are top of the line and are Australian Watermarked. They are guaranteed to last long which makes us confident to provide a guarantee for every relining job we do.
- 3. Honest Pricing
- To some honesty is the best policy, to others, this is just but another quote. A trusted relining company provides you with an honest quote. They will entertain all your questions to make sure you are confident with the cost and the services they offer before they get things underway. As discussed above, you would know that they’re not overcharging you if they’re happy to show the breakdown of the project and have offered the market price range.
- 4. Equipment and tools
- Relining companies that have their own equipment and tools are more likely to offer services at a low rate compared to the ones that are sourcing out their equipment from their partners. Here at Revolution Pipe Relining, we invested so much in our equipment and tools because we know this speaks of quality workmanship. Our high-quality pipe relining solutions will not only save you a huge amount on the pipe repair cost but also give you peace of mind knowing your property will stay intact after the repair.
Things You Must Know About Pipe Relining Cost
The average cost can typically range from $3,000-$15,000. Obviously cheaper than traditional pipe repairs which can run regular repair costs as high as around $25,000, if not more for a single job. The large cost accounts for the extra laborious excavation work.
Sewer relining is far more affordable than when you pay a plumber for repeated repairs.
The condition of the existing pipe speaks of how much work is required to complete the job. If it is filled with tree roots and many hours of work is likely required, then this makes a difference in the cost.
Cheaper compared to traditional pipe repair since excavation in non-severe cases is likely required.
Under good condition, relined pipes can last even beyond 50 years normal guarantee.
At no cost at all, some companies offer annual CCTV drain inspection as part of their quality monitoring.
It’s cost-effective when you take into account the number of years your sewers are protected from root intrusion and different underground conditions.
Likely the case, pipe relining cost is inclusive of CCTV drain inspection and block clearing, so check the breakdown of your invoice for additional cost for this.
Until pipe relining companies have done an actual home CCTV inspection to inspect the nature of the defect, no cost is final.
The earlier you reline, the cheaper the cost.
A Quick Look at the Factors that Comprise the Pipe Relining Cost Sydney
You might wonder why Sewer pipe relining in Sydney varies. This is because of the different factors that comprise the entire cost. That means the price can get lower or higher depending on these factors.
- ✓ Size of the pipe
- ✓ Length of the pipe
- ✓ Method used
- ✓ Number of junctions
- ✓ Materials used
- ✓ Risk
- ✓ Location
- ✓ Accessibility
- ✓ Condition of the existing pipe
- ✓ Guarantee
We reckon you now have a picture in your head of what will happen when your sewer problem gets to the point where you’d have to dig to repair it and the amount it would potentially cost, taking into account the factors above.
Bottom line is, the more you wait to fix a problem the higher the chances of your sewer becoming irreparable, the higher the cost. So whilst it’s still cheaper, take the opportunity to do it now. And don’t forget to take note of our tips above. Plumbers don’t bite that’s for sure, but there are some that can hurt your wallet more than their bite. If you want to learn more about the cost of pipe relining, phone us now.