Repairing an old sewer or drain pipeline could cost a fortune, especially with the amount of digging that should be done, not to mention the pavements, driveways, trees, gardens, and even entire house floors that need to be cleared. That is why some people try to do things their own way – to save on pipe relining cost. However, there is an easier, faster and cheaper option to solve your problem.
Sewer pipe relining is a relatively new strategy when it comes to plumbing solutions. For the longest time, plumbers have been digging down just to take out the old pipe, before putting the replacement pipeline. However, that will change with trenchless pipe relining. Here’s how it’s done:
1. CCTV pipe inspection will be conducted to check the severity of the damage within the pipe.
2. Our team will dig small access pits at each end of the pipeline.
3. A flexible tune coated with resin is pushed inside the pipe.
4. Compressed air is blown to push the resin against the inside walls of the old pipe.
5. Let the resin harden within a few hours.
6. The drain pipe relining is complete.
The above process seems complicated at first, but we at Revolution Pipe Relining specialise in such pipe repair strategies. Our experienced plumbers use cutting edge technology and high quality materials to make sure no root will penetrate your relined pipeline for decades. We even have a 50-year guarantee, and we’ll be happy to make any additional repairs if you encounter issues in the future.
If you want to get trusted and reliable pipe relining in Inner West Sydney, look no further. Contact us right now, and our trained customer representatives will ensure to guide you through the process from inspection to repair.
This is a free service and you are under no obligation to proceed with the quote. At least you will know your options for a permanent fix!