Reasons Why You Need
- Your plumbing pipe does a lot of work daily. From keeping up with high pressure rubbing off the pipe, to bearing with overwhelming flushes everyday. It will be much worse if your pipe needs to work hard to let the water pass through because of an obstruction or build-up along the drainage line. These are just some of the daily beatings that your pipes take on everyday and some of the reasons why it loses its structural integrity and eventually quit working. Keep reading on to find out why at a certain point a pipe replacement may be needed to make your plumbing system operate optimally again.
Reasons Why Pipe Fails
- Lack of proper maintenance
- No matter how you hope your pipe to last, it is not possible. Whether or not it’s made of strong materials, there’s a certain point in its service life that it will eventually give up, especially when it lacks tender love and care. That means, the more you take your plumbing for granted, the more likely it will give you some problems. Bear in mind that water damages in your home will cost you enormously more than proactive regular maintenance will. So anything you can do to be one step ahead to protect your plumbing from completely failing will do you a huge favor in the long run. Both in pipe repair cost and the inconvenience.
- Tree-root penetration
- Tree-roots are normal sewer line problems in houses with aggressive tree roots. But life doesn’t stop when your tree roots attack your sewer line. You need to do something about it or you’ll risk your sewer line from collapsing completely. Trees add beauty to your home, but they’re just terrible for your plumbing. Their roots can squeeze even into the tiniest gaps or crack in your pipe and massively grow inside. They have a knack at traveling distances to reach the water from a leaking pipe. So no matter how far your trees are planted from your pipes, if there’s a small leak, tree roots will find it. If this happens, you may need a sewer pipe replacement or get your pipes relined. To make sure what your options are, feel free to book us for a free sewer inspection.
- Age-related deterioration
- You may be good at keeping your drains clog-free as much as possible but you’re still eventually going to need to have it repaired during its lifespan. Most homes have their original plumbing systems. While they’re supposed to last for decades, those decades of use can little by little take a toll on your plumbing, causing different kinds of problems. If your home has an aging plumbing system, you should be aware that the more it needs the professional’s intervention than new ones. It’s nearing its end of service life and it’s important that before it does a plumber is able to inspect it for potential problems already waiting for the right time to cause a major disaster. Old pipes are very susceptible to breakage. So even if you’re not looking at replacing your pipes right now, if your budget allows, consider replacing them.
- Extreme weather condition
- Your pipe is designed to be hidden, because they will make your interiors look ugly if they are visible. But it is also for this fact that there are plumbing situations that don’t get easily noticed but are slowly damaging your property. Take for example pinhole leaks that normally happen when a pipe freezes and thaws. Melting ice and snow can swell up the amount of water flowing through your drains. When the pipe can no longer handle the strain it puts on it, it expands, compromising the weak part of the pipe, and springing a leak. Extreme hot and cold weather conditions can stress your plumbing in many ways you may not think about. The more bad news is, its damaging effects can be difficult to detect without a professional plumber’s eye.
- Combined problems
- Your plumbing is supposed to work without a problem, but when you take it for granted, like you always put off simple leaks or minor clog, that’s when problems start to compound and create a bigger mess. When your pipe is clogged up, it can easily escalate to pipe leaks. Same thing with pinhole leaks that are rarely discovered ahead, can also cause burst pipes. If you have no clue about the kind of plumbing pipes you may have in your home right now, contact us for professional sewer inspection.
Reasons Why You Need Pipe Replacement
- Replacing pipes in your house may make you feel on pins and needles, but you just gotta have to suck it up if you’re experiencing the problems above, rather than end up with a sewer line that is becoming a money pit. Revolution Pipe Relining offers a range of pipe replacement solutions such as PVC pipe replacement, underground pipe replacement, drain pipe replacement and sewer pipe replacement. All of these comes with many advantages;
Stronger pipe material than your old one – Stronger materials means your pipe will be able to stand years of use without a problem if you take our advice to not to put off plumbing repair to the last minute.
More efficient water flow – One of the advantages that come in repiping pipes in the house is the opportunity to enjoy a seamless pipe. That means, less chance for food waste, debris, and dirt to cling to your pipe.
Lesser chances of leaks and clogs – When your pipe is brand new, the chances of buildup and leaks to develop is next to nothing, therefore making it more dependable than when you just fix leaks temporarily.
- If you’re concerned your pipeline might be nearing its final stage, don’t wait any longer. Call our team to replace your pipe in the house and get it back up and running again with stronger materials, dependable water flow and lesser chance of problems to develop.