- Did you know that even when you have the most expensive pipe system, there’s still a possibility that you’d have to require the service of a plumber over and over again? Doesn’t that sound terrible? That’s why it’s essential to find a solution that can permanently fix a problem with your pipes once and for all. This is where trenchless pipe relining comes into play. Whichever aspect you see it, be it the material, cost, or procedure, we’re certain that with this pipe repair solution you have nothing to lose, but just a fixed pipe that will stand years and years of use. Why we think it is, keep reading on to learn more.
Why You Can Never Go Wrong With Trenchless Pipe Relining Sydney?
It will not cost you a fortune
- You may cringe at the idea of fixing your problematic pipe for now for the reason that it might cost you a fortune to get it done, but you’re wrong. The reality is, waiting to fix a problem is what makes every pipe repair become pricey. If you fix a plumbing problem at the beginning you can save yourself from a lot of headaches and the huge cost you’d have to pay when you fix a problem later. Take for example a frequent clog. When you allow a clog to go completely unresolved, it can put a strain on your pipe which can immediately escalate into leaks. Clearing a clog can range between $80-$100 depending on how complicated the clog is. That means if it requires using a jetter and more hours to clear, you’ll have to pay more. If you want to have a picture of the figure in mind, that means if you need a plumber to fix a clog 10x a year, that’s $4000 annually, without any assurance that your drainage or sewer line will stay working. But, if you get your pipes relined, you only need to pay a one-off fee of $400-$1000 per meter and your pipeline will become seamless and 2x stronger than the old pipe. It can stand years of use, especially against tree roots which is the number reason why the pipe completely fails.
- Bottom line is, if you want to save on trenchless sewer relining costs, don’t wait to fix a leak because the longer you wait, the bigger the leak, crack, or break will become, and the higher the chance that you’ll have to pay more.
Your property will remain intact
- Being a trenchless method means your property will stay intact during the procedure. This is a really good option for customers with damaged pipes under concrete, in a building, or directly below expensive landscaping. This also suits best in fixing leaks in tight spaces or behind walls. Your property might be the most expensive investment you have so it’s just right to be as scrupulous as possible about how a pipe repair procedure might affect your property as a whole. Rather than physically extracting the pipe from beneath the ground or ripping off your walls to reveal the pipe for repair, professionals only feed through a liner which will then replace the old and damaged pipe. So, instead of resorting to a temporary solution each time your pipe crops up a problem, without any assurance that it remains working for a long time, call the plumbing relining professional to fix your pipe for good. They have high-grade tools at their disposal to fix your damaged pipes without ripping off your property.
Your pipe will be of quality material
- Aside from the confidence that your property will remain in its current condition during and after the relining procedure, the opportunity to have a more durable pipe material is another benefit you can take advantage of when you get your pipes relined. Revolution Pipe Relining uses superior material from leading suppliers in the UK and is Australian Watermarked approved. We care for our customers so much that we don’t settle for less but only the best to make our customer’s pipeline able to stand years of use, even beyond its expected lifespan.
Your pipe is fixed in just a short amount of time
- Being trenchless means, it is very unlikely that your property will be dug up. In most cases, professional plumbers will only need a single access point to feed through our material and equipment for pipe relining services. But if you wait to fix a problem with your plumbing pipes, there’s a great chance that digging a hole and trench will be needed. This is for the fact that the severely damaged the pipe, the more it requires extra care and extensive procedure to fix. But the lesser the work needed, the shorter the plumbing downtime for you.
You will have a long-lasting pipe
- A pipe that has a history of repair due to leaks or clogs is no longer efficient, but once relined its condition is restored like it’s brand new. This is an opportunity that you shouldn’t miss if you want to stop dealing with clogs and leaks over and over again. The relining material that we’re using will make your pipes 2x stronger than the original one and will last 50 or more years under good condition. We also offer a product guarantee of our relined pipes so you absolutely have nothing to lose.
What should you do?
Surely there are other options to repair a broken, leaking, and even collapsed pipe, but where there’s minimal to no digging at all is where you can benefit from a lot. The money you’ll pay can’t even outweigh the benefits you’ll take advantage of with a technically brand new set of pipes after relining. So now that you’ve learned a lot of good things about going for this trenchless procedure, don’t wait any longer. Call our team now for a free inspection to assess the damage and learn your options.